Thursday, March 5, 2009

She's Back with Battery Power!

Sorry to peace out last night, mid thought.. I dream of unlimited battery power!

Well I was talking about the Real World. First question, I am I only one in the America who is still watching this show? There have been like a million seasons since the first one, in what, the 90's? I thought this season was actually cool, because of some of the people. Chet is not included in one of those cool people. I am going to go ahead and say it ( c'mon everyone is thinking it), the dude needs to get laid. I now its against his religion, but seriously it would loosen him up so much. He's so uptight, I mean the guy is worried about wearing a bowtie with whales on it! 

I think Katelynn is awesome, talk about diversity Real World, you nailed it casting her. She seems to have such a solid head on her soldiers and remains fairly calm when people like Chet say things about her being transgendered. Ryan and Sarah are awesome too, their pasts are cool. 

Ok well enough of the Real World. Let me hit you up with a little more about you. Boring details: I technically turn 20 this April, yeah go ahead shoot me, I lied. I go to Northeastern in Boston. 

Not boring details: My lucky numbers are 4 and 10. I'll talk a lot about the number 4. There's four of us, we've been best friends since 1st grade and we plan on being best friends till the day we all die (heavy stuff right there, huh?) and I have a brother, mom, dad, and sister.. so see the importance of four? My favorite food are Lucky Charms. That stuff is truly magical. I would live off it. I went to a Catholic high school and I am the farthest thing from a catholic girl. Ok and I am done with this.

More later, I need a nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment