Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hola,

So I am sure I am one of the last bloggers to blog about the Obama slip up on Jay Leno about the Special Olympics. I can see where people would be offended, but lighten up guys. He's human, I know not everyone has been politically correct there entire life. We might all like to think that, but in reality we all know it's not true. Obama is human, Americans forget that the president is human. Ok, Bush was a disgraceful human! Obama has every right to make mistakes, slip up, trip, and fall. We can't expect him to be flawless, how boring! 

The people at Special Olympics are so cool. Did you know that they gave their blessings and supported the movie The Ringer with Johnny Knoxville. They seemed to recognize the mistake made by the President, but they didn't flip out about it. That's awesome! Meanwhile I am sure the Republicans had a field day over it, but who cares? Obama got elected, John McCain didn't!

In my eyes Obama can't really go wrong. I should probably be more skeptical, but he's such a role model and so freaking cool! Right, I am in college, I don't know one person my age who didn't vote for him. Ahh, college where everyone around is a raging liberal, got to love it! I also go to school to Massachusetts, one of the most liberal states in the country, so can you blame me for being one too? 

Have a good weekend, play some flip cup for me! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment